Upon ACPI’s (French Association of Intellectual Property Attorneys) initiative, the managers of IP firms, including BLETRY & ASSOCIES, have drafted and implemented a National Charter on Quality, in order to reinforce the ethics of the profession, with a new vision and an ambitious excellence will.
Beyond the existing ethics rules and practice, this Charter aims at setting a higher degree of implication and commitment from the IP firms choosing to become a member.
Amongst the main action lines of the firms concerned:
– A higher commitment for quality and a concern for improving hiring and training of the legal, technical and paralegal staff
– An emphasis on the profession and the field of activity through the organization of pro bono actions
– An active collaboration with several national and international jurisdictions in order to make procedures evolve in the best interests of the economic actors
– The valorization of transnational exchanges through a network of foreign qualified associates
– The respect of the rules of ethics, confidentiality and loyalty towards our clients
– The transparency of the practices and prices and bringing a customized advice to any kind of client : individuals, small and medium companies, public research, etc.
Our firm has actively taken part in the drafting and promotion of this Charter and is now proud to be a member in order to better serve its client’s interests and to add value to the profession.